One Lunar Cycle Womb Medicine
Sundays, August 4th, 11, 18 & 25
In Person, Aptos, CA. Time 4-8 PM
Way of Seeing. Soul Retrieval. Shamanic Journey.
One Lunar Cycle Womb Wisdom
Collectively we are in a time of great transformation, of regeneration & returning to natural, circadian, Lunar & Earth cycles. Our Earth planet is needing us Women to re-sync our cycles to her cycles, our rhythms to her rhythms. One of the ways we can brig restoration is by Reclaiming the potency, wisdom, healing & Medicine that is our blood cycle. By learning how to map your cycle, how to tune in.
In this interactive, somatic & experiential workshop Ceremony you will remember to notice how your body & blood cycles are linked to the 4 phases of the Moon! And just like the Moon has 4 phases, YOU to have 4 phases, four Archetypes & faces that relate & mirror back the energy of the Moon!
This in turn influences & informs your hormones, your moods, your emotions & energy levels. Yes! it is that potent & therefore crucial to reclaim, activate & remember this Ancient Wisdom. We women are cyclical not linear as Patriarchy has tried us to conform to this orientation. And this is precisely one of the reasons why we women experience PMS, disconnect.
By engaging in discussions, questions, rituals, You will remember that your blood contains DNA coding & ancestral information, blueprints & that you have the capacity to heal your ancestral line by healing your relationship to your cycle. We will journey through shame, guilt, celebration, reclamation & everything in between!
We begin with the New Moon,- the Maiden Archetype- & will end with the Full Moon,- the Mother archetype-. in each of the 4 phases you will receive practical ways & rituals you can incorporate into your life to harmonize your cycle. We will map together & talk about hormonal fluctuation & also diet.
- Are you ready to live more in alignment with your Sacred Feminine embodiment?
- To move pass resistance, taboo & shame? To share & be held in a container of like minded women?
- To tap into the sacred wisdom that is your blood cycle? To re-define your relationship with yourself?
- To gather in intentional circle & bless, heal & honor the women in your family, the ones that came before you & the women that will come after you?
- To close cycles of self- sabotage? To re-orient yourself?
If this is a YES for you, then, let’s journey together